8.05.2013

Celebrating 2 Years of Marriage

 
 
Two years ago on August 6th, Stephen and I made the commitment of marriage. That day will forever be one of the most special days of my life. Looking back at our wedding pictures always brings a smile to my face.
That day signifies the day we said "forever"..... in front of God & the most important people in our lives.
God knew what he was doing when he put Stephen and I together. And although marriage isn't ALWAYS EASY, there is no one else in this world that I would rather spend the rest of my life with.
I'm blessed and thankful that this man is my husband.
Two years of marriage, 6 years together, 2 beautiful children & a lifetime to go!
Wouldn't want it to be with anybody else!
 
This video of me and all my bridesmaids just never gets old - Wedding Video





 


Here we are 2 years later!~

No comments: