4.09.2013

...Mommy Spring Fashion...

 
 

 
Just because you're a mom doesn't mean you need to sacrifice your fashion. I get that it is hard....you have to bath your children, feed them, get them dressed....and out the door.
 Oh and then you also have to get yourself ready. Seriously!?
 I know that being a mother is super challenging in every aspect (and so rewarding).....but that doesn't mean you have to forget about you.
 
Spring time fashion is one of my ultimate favs. I love the bright colors that are out there, and the denim tops. Oh how I LOVEEEE it all. Even if you are pregnant, you can still rock the spring time pastels. So there are no excuses mamas!
 
Today, I decided to rock my pastel blue pants from H & M. I cannot tell you how much I am loving H&M fashion for my whole family right now. Its affordable, fashionable....and a place I can shop for my boys too! Score!
I paired my pants with a lacey ivory top from Marshalls and my denim jacket that I thrifted last year. I threw on my favorite nude pumps and my orange bubble necklace that I found at Burlington Coat Factory.....and my spring time outfit was created!
 
P.S. If you haven't realized it yet, I am big fan of affordable fashion.


 
What Looks are you rocking this spring? Hoping you have a great day!
Xoxo
 


No comments: