4.10.2013

Toddler & Baby Fashion

 




 For as long as I can remember, I knew that I wanted boys. I'm not sporty....or into monster trucks and playing with dirt, however....I just knew I wanted to have boys.
Well God blessed me with 2 boys.
 
One question I get asked often is, "where do you shop for your boys"?
My response is- pretty much everywhere and anywhere. I mix and match clothes from all different places, however....H&M seems to be my favorite place right now.
I will shop at target, walmart, babies r us, carters, childrens place.....the list goes on! I don't discriminate and I love dressing the boys up everyday, but always staying budget savvy!
 
Jacket: JC Penny, Pants: H&M, Shoes: H&M

Shirt & Tie: H&M, Pants: H&M, Jacket: Babies R Us, Shoes: Target
Shirt: from the Philippines (gift), Pants: H&M, Shoes: Babies R Us
Sweater: Target, Shirt: Target, Pants: H&M

 
Boy Fashion doesnt have to be boring or have little puppy dogs on it....believe me, there is cute stuff out there. Get creative, mix & match....and your little boys can be styling!
 

My Styling dudes on Easter.

 
 
 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I always choose Rabbit Skins 3311 Toddler as a gift,they are super cute and comfy.i love the bee one,i really love them!