3.16.2012

Fashion Friday

...21 Weeks Pregnant...



I was walking through target the other day getting some household items, and low and behold was this denim shirt on the clearance rack. I have been wanting a denim shirt to add to my wardrobe, and there it was waiting for me....for only 12 bucks. So I made it mine, and we fell in love. I had been having a vision for a denim shirt outfit, since it can be so versatile.

My sister also gave me these black stretchy Seven jeans. She literally took them off, told me to try them on and said "They're yours". She is always about the comfort fashion...and I gladly accepted her donation to her awesomely preggo sister.

And here you have it- because of this denim shirt and black pants I was inspired and excited to put this outfit together.



Pants: Loehmann's. Denim Blouse: Target. Green Blazer: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Agaci



Nothing is sweeter then the sound of my 17 month old son calling out "mommy, mommy, mommy" from his crib at 4 am instead of crying for me to come get him. You could say the wake up calls the past two days have been pretty priceless to hear.

 Chicago is getting hit with this awesome heat wave...so B and I have been taking full advantage of it. It doesn't appear that it is going to stop anytime soon.....so we will be playing outside A LOT this weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
 Happy Friday. XoXo

No comments: